BEC Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Massive Revamp
by broncos730 Sat May 22, 2010 5:37 am

» Colors
by Bybib Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:33 pm

» If you can't see anything Read this
by Bybib Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:26 pm

» Introduction for Bybib
by Bybib Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Introduction for Bybib

3 posters

Go down

Introduction for Bybib Empty Introduction for Bybib

Post  Bybib Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:31 am

Well, I figured it was time to introduce myself. I am Bybib an old friend of Royalduty's. I have been part of the BEC unofficially for a bit now doing channel work for the IRC chat. I have been asked to help Ghostknife and Royalduty with the forum so they can focus on their duties in game and better assist you.

Now I am writing this post to inform you that I have made some changes in the groups removing a couple. If you no longer can see the forum please don't hesitated to contact me wether it be here or in game. My in game name is the same as here Bybib.

For those of you that are skeptical about this have no fear I will keep everything in confidentiality. Absolutely no secrets will be leaked from me.

I hope I can serve Ghostknife and Royalduty well.

Bybib

Bybib
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Back to top Go down

Introduction for Bybib Empty Welcome Byb

Post  RoyalDuty Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:48 am

Ghostknife and I are very lucky to have such a trusted friend to step in and help us. Bybib has proven time and time again to be a true Eagle at heart. He is to be treated with the respect as any Rear Admiral deserves. Bybib is the first, and I am sure the only non league member, to be awarded this rank. From here on out, he will be known as RA of Communications. (Although, I will personally always call him the IRC guru Razz )

And, Byb, you could never let GK or me down. Your hard work has always impressed us.
RoyalDuty
RoyalDuty
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Introduction for Bybib Empty Bybib

Post  hassassin Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:46 am

Bybib, and why you are not with us? Sorry, but your league...

I wanted to attack Peace Buyer AMC, because his stockyards are allways full, he is without army, and he is 3rd best in your league. Of course, I will not attack him, because he is member of your league. Only you know the reason why not to join us.

BTW thanks for registration (after double forum account problems).

Hassassin
hassassin
hassassin

Back to top Go down

Introduction for Bybib Empty Re: Introduction for Bybib

Post  Bybib Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:10 pm

I don't like switching leagues out of honor and loyalty. It takes a lot to get me to turn my back on people i have been playing with. Plus it is more fun to be unofficially a part of the BEC. I just never thought that i would be a RA with you guys XD

Bybib
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Back to top Go down

Introduction for Bybib Empty Re: Introduction for Bybib

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum